Welcome to Solid Ground (SG), a peer support community. Solid Ground is a bi-partisan supportive community for anyone concerned about the imposition of Critical Social Justice (CSJ) (aka “woke”) and/or Covid mandates in their workplace, university, children’s school or community, and the divisive impact that these ideologies have had or are having on their interpersonal relationships.
We are a politically, culturally and religiously diverse group; participants hold a range of views. Our community is a place to share thoughts and feelings and explore ideas. We seek to maintain a friendly and pleasant environment as we grapple with the problems of CSJ and/or Covid mandates.
Right now we offer two membership tiers and will soon offer a third:
- Free: Join for free and read the posts.
- Supporter: Join for $5 per month and you can post and comment on posts.
- [COMING SOON]: A premium member support level which enables access to guest speaker Q&As and the opportunity to join one of our peer support sessions.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep posts respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy
- Members who join at the premium tier level to access our weekly online peer support groups will receive the Rules & Code of Conduct for those groups at that time.